Saturday, October 15, 2011

FOLLOW-UP TO SEPTEMBER 28TH POST: "PROLOGUE: CLEVELAND, 1940

     I must admit that I am not very computer-techy.  Therefore, I didn't realize until today that two of you had commented on my September 28th post--which is the Prologue to my novel that was published a number of years ago.  Thanks for those comments.  They were great, and I just posted them to the blog.  One person said that they felt that what newspapers have long needed is a section where literary works are published on a regular basis.  It may interest you to know, if you don't know already, that there was a time in literary history--in the 1800's--when writers published their books, one chapter at a time, in the newspapers of the day.  In fact, such well-known authors as Charles Dickens and Louisa May Alcott did exactly that.  I agree that this is an idea that should be considered again.  In fact, I have been thinking about doing that for a few months now.  Then, of course, there is the other alternative.  The novel for which I posted the Prologue has been out-of-print for a number of years, but can still be found on Amazon.  It is entitled "Millionaire's Row."  Other comments, anyone?  I just love to get feed-back from all of you through the comments that you leave.  Sorry that it took me so long to post them.  Dummy me!

No comments:

Post a Comment