Tuesday, November 8, 2011

AM I TOO OUTLANDISH TO BE REAL?!

     I haven't posted since late October--mostly because I was frustrated because I wasn't sure that anyone was reading my posts.  I messaged with my old friend Tom today, however, and he told me that he checks out this blog every week.  Wow, was I surprised and delighted to know I wasn't merely typing into cyberspace--how surrealistic that would be!  I guess that people actually are reading it.  I can only tell that when someone either makes a comment on the blog, or actually tells me that they are reading it.  Thanks so much to all of you that are reading this.  I was beginning to think that perhaps I was just too outlandish or outspoken to be in print!  Maybe not.  You can always count on me to "speak my mind", though.  Let me tell you what I have in mind next--actually it's something that I did a couple of times back in the summer.  I thought I might write posts on interesting people that I have known over the years--perhaps some of you may have known them, too.  It is "a small world after all!"  Seriously, though, if there are topics that any of you might like to discuss, just let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment