Saturday, December 24, 2011

MERRY CHRISTMAS, HAPPY CHANUKAH, JOYOUS KWANZAA--OR WHATEVER HOLIDAY YOU CELEBRATE AT THIS TIME OF YEAR. BUT I GOT THE BEST HOLIDAY PRESENT TWO DAYS AGO!

     Here we are at what many believe is the most wonderful time of the year.  I, for one, find it especially exciting and wonderful this year.  Two days ago, I became a grandma!  It's a boy!  His name is Alexander, and he is absolutely beautiful.  If I were a little more computer-literate, I'd be able to provide all of you with a photo.  Unfortunately, whenever a photo has appeared on this blog, I've needed the assistance of a friend to post that photo.  Have a great holiday, each and every person who is reading this, and may your New Year be better in every way--more prosperous--but may it especially be happy and healthy.  Thanks for following this blog.  I'm really thrilled that you're out there.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Peggy! A grandchild is the best present a person could get. What a wonderful Christmas. -- Tom Skoch

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Tom, for your congratulatory message. It may be hard for you to believe, but this "computer dummy" only now found your comment--more than two months after you posted it! Mea culpa! My grandson is becoming quite a little personality. I will try to use my feeble computer skills to put his recent photo on this blog. (It already appears on my Facebook page.) Again, thank you, Tom. Peggy

    ReplyDelete