Friday, September 2, 2011

SIX DEGREES OF SEPARATION? HOW ABOUT ONE OR TWO?

     You probably remember the "six degrees of separation" theory--that everyone in the world is connected to everyone else by six degrees of separation.  Just for fun--yes, fun is still an O.K. pastime--let's hear from someone who is connected in any way to a nationally-known person by less than six degrees of separation.  I gave it a little thought and was able to come up with a couple of those connections myself.  How about it,  readers--if you're out there--any interesting connections?  Be advised that it is not necessary to divulge your own identity here, but just the identity of the well-known person, and a little bit about how you became connected.  Maybe this is a stupid topic--or not--but I still think, as I've mentioned before, that we could all use a little bit of fun in these tough times.  Maybe part of my role is to help provide that fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment