Tuesday, July 19, 2011

LET ME INTRODUCE MYSELF

Hi!  My name is Peggy.  I live in Lorain County now, and formerly lived in Cuyahoga County, where I was born and raised.  That makes me an Ohioan through and through.  I am new to the blog format, but hope to get better at it as time goes on.  I am interested in and and able to discuss several topics, mainly Ohio law, creative writing, genealogy, local history, quality books and movies, and lots of other topics which currently impact the area's residents.  I enjoy trivia, music, and discussing ways to get by in our present economy.  I will offer such things as discussions of legal issues, book reviews, historical tid-bits, and more.  These topics are my passions so, let's talk!

1 comment:

  1. All the best of luck in your future blogging endeavors. I also have a blog on the MJ media Lab. If you need any technical help just let me know. RichardLPryorJr@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete